Monday, March 29, 2010

A lot happening, but not a lot quilty.

You might be wondering if I have dropped of the face of the Earth? No I have not. I am just in the mad final few weeks of school term with parent/teacher interviews across last week and this week = long days!

2 years ago yesterday my wonderful husband proposed to me! We sat together and looked through the photos we took from our weekend away to the snowy mountains. It really made us realise how quickly time does pass. We are going back to the snowy mountains in a few weeks, and are both really looking forward to spending some time together in countryside that is so breathtaking.


Today is also a special occasion as it marks by brothers 22nd birthday. He has grown into such a hard working, loyal, determined man. He is a serving police officer and a very loving brother. I am so grateful for all the support he has given me over the past year, as it has been a very difficult time. I am so grateful to God that we was born as my brother (I wouldn't want to share him!).


The third and final man that is so important to me is mine and Toms younger brother Jack. Yes he is much younger than us, but I think he gets a kick out of it! This photo was taken at Toms birthday lunch, as Jack was about to try his first cup of tea! (He didn't like it).


Some roses I bought at a local Produce Market.


Jamie and I are heading off on a camping weekend over the Easter break with another couple who are friends of ours. In Australia we get Good Friday and Monday off as public holidays - so we are all looking forward to a four day weekend! Our car is slowly filling up with camping goodies!


Sam xox

1 comment:

  1. I wondered where you'd gone. Have fun on your trip to the mountains.

    ReplyDelete