Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photographs and bags.

I printed out some of the photographs I sell on Etsy to put up in my apartment. They look really nice enlarged and framed.




I have put the two Light House photos in our bathroom. Because we rent our apartment, our bathroom is all off white and brown, and it feels like no matter how much I bleach and scrub it, ti still won't brighten up. But now with these two photos, it makes the bathroom SO much more inviting!

I also made a handbag to sell in my Etsy store. I am going to make some more this weekend from other fabrics (I was thinking of making one from the remaining foot stool fabric).
What do you think?



Sam xox

7 comments:

  1. Very nice photos and bag. I hope you get the job offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag, and you did such a professional job on the stitching! Your photos are great! I'm sure they do brighten up the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bag! my daughter (the eloper) asked that I make the brides maids purses as thank you gifts. I am still looking for a pattern, I have the fabric picked out. Maybe I need to start with zippers and see where I end up. cw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your interview went well. Love your photographs. Lighthouses are my favorite but I really like that first tea cup one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag hon! So clever! and you know how much I like the beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post Sam!

    Sorry, I don't have your e-mail address, but I just want to be sure you read my posting: Attention One Flower Wednesday Members about the Sign In sheet, before your next posting. Starting next week, I will only be visiting blogs from the the Sign In sheets. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete