Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Prints Charming.

For anyone living in or near Sydney, listen up. Prints Charming is holding a Spring Fabric Sale!
Details as follows:
Saturday 4th September
9:30 - 2:00
2 Young Street, Annandale

Those of you not living near Sydney, do not dispair. You can get your Prints Charming fix hereby visiting their blog, and if you like what you see, consider buying their book:

Different countries have different book titles and covers...

In the US it is called Sew Charming --> click here to have a look on Amazon.

In most other countries the book is called Prints Charming --> click here to have a look on Amazon.

Just in case you were wondering, I am in no way affiliated with Prints Charming, I am just giving the recommendation because I love their style :-)

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the fabrics on the cover look really awesome. Wish I lived closer . . . I'll have to check them out on the web. Thanks for the tip.

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fabrics!! I like the light feel to your blog. I look forward to getting to know you better! Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete