Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Pendrell blouse was featured by Tasia.


I'm so excited! The Pendrell blouse I made last week was featured by Tasia on her blog Sewaholic (you can see it here)! It was such a nice surprise to see my photos on her blog. I am so thrilled Tasia likes it :-)

The Pendrell blouse pattern was honestly very easy to sew and fits beautifully. I can't wait to see what the next pattern is that Tasia publishes.

For anyone who has found me via Tasia's blog post, welcome! Feel free to have a look around my blog and if you want to say 'hi'. I'm very excited to meet new sewers/lovers of sewing.

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How nice :D Beautiful blouse by the way, love the sleeves! So different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog thru Tasia's...love your Pendrell blouse!

    ReplyDelete