I have seen this done on a few other blogs,
and as a reader I really like it because,
I am able to discover blogs/websites,
that I haven't come across before.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Things that have caught my eye:
* Natasha from Samster Mommy made a DIY dress form using duct tape. I think this is a very neat idea, and a great option for any sewer on a budget!
* Claire posted her version of the Walk Away dress. I purchased this pattern last month and have been trying hard to figure out what fabric to use. I am very much liking Claire's choice of white.
* Caitlin blogged about a challenge all of us face when trying on clothes. Very funny and so true!
* I thought Shannon's Easter Bunnies were just the cutest thing, kinda makes me wish I had kiddies to make these for.
* Amy from Sewing Through the Motions discussed pattern inflation. Amy calculated that sewers have experiences a 2750% increase in pattern costs!
* Grosgrain is holding an entire month of free patterns on her blog - head over and check it out.