Friday, September 9, 2011

French knickers.

Remember this book I wrote about a few weeks ago?

Here is my first creation from the book, these french knickers...


I had purchased this lace some time ago on Etsy, and it finally arrived. The lace is a cream and light green 6.5" wide stretch lace. I used the french knickers pattern supplied in the book and the result was great. The only change I am going to make is to adjust the shape of the crotch piece, but other than that the pattern was perfect!

And I think they go splendidly with the 1920's chemise-inspired top I made a while back using this tutorial.



Sam xox

5 comments:

  1. Sam these are gorgeous, especially with the green and cream lace - you will feel special knowing you are wearing bespoke knickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! I have a stash of stretch lace that I got off ebay a while back and keep meaning to make into knickers, you have inspired me to get sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try my hand at underpinnings, and this is just the kind of thing I need to inspire me. These are sexy, playful, and classy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete