Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lemon myrtle scarf.

This scarf was made using the pattern The Cream of Spinach Scarf by Larissa Brown's. In keeping with the food-themed name, I will call my version the Lemon Myrtle Scarf.


The yarn I used was Rooster AlmerinoDK in Custard. I purchased mine from The Yarn Cafe and it was shipped to Australia quickly. The pattern is brilliantly easy and stitches up a dream. I especially love the scalloped ends that the pattern creates. 


I would recommend this pattern to all knitting levels, as the pattern is disbelievingly simple to knit.

Details can be found at my Ravelry account.

Sam xox

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Yellow is one of my favourite colours. I can see this with a nice white dress and a light denim jacket for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour! I seem to be wearing a lot of blak and grey in this dreary weather, must add a but if colour

    ReplyDelete