Saturday, June 13, 2009

A previous post from 31st December 2007.

Another rainy day here in Sydney, and I am sick :-( Have a bad headache so no sewing for me today. However, it has not been a total waste as have been able to take some pics to show you all.


This is my sewing space, its a bit untidy! I love the table, its the perfect size for cutting on.


These are the nine-patch blocks i have made so far. Jamie requested a quilt which had no pink in it, so we decided on a blue quilt, he helped with selecting the fabric.


This is a little wall hanging called "Ruddy and Me" featured in the V16/No.2 of Australian Patchwork and Quilting. It measures 25cm by 30cm and will be a Christmas gift for my grandparents.

I think I will do some hand applique tonight, I have to finish the wall hanging I am making for my Nan by tomorrow so I can begin quilting it on the weekend.

Sam xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment