Burda Style recently asked ten of its members to make a piece of clothing using one print of the new Liberty range by fabric designer Kaffe Fassette. Anyone who has quilted with a piece of Kaffe's fabric will know how unique his style is. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these prints, perfect for the coming summer! You can learn more about this challenge and check out the finished pieces by clicking here.
Picture from Burda Style.
Here are my favourites:
- Westminster Burda Dress by ajtak7171
- A-line Tunic Dress by PeterLappin
- Short Westminster Tunic by NattyJane
And finally, in the same bright fabric:
- Always Sunny in Seattle Dress by MissLivia
- Yellow Meadow Cap Sleeve Dress by wzrdreams
Inspiring aren't they?