Here is my sewing recap for the year past...
Skirts and Dresses
Eighteen creations isn't half bad! Considering I went into sewing hibernation for many weeks pre and post house move, and have basically dedicated December to Christmas craft, I am surprised I have sewed this many things.
Highlights for me this year have been:
* Having my Pendrell blouse featured by Tasia on her blog! I was thrilled that the woman who designed the pattern liked my creation!
* Joining a sewing class.
* Making a number of handmade Christmas gifts this year.
* Learning to machine quilt on my new machine (very basically though).
* Making a cake for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary - complete with royal icing!
* Teaching Sarah how to sew.
* Adding to my collection of vintage patterns.
* The new addition to our feline family.
* Moving house and building a veggie garden.
My final goal for 2011 is to get my sewing room in order (does anyone else feel like they are constantly battling their sewing room/space? I do, doesn't seem to matter how big or small it is, somehow it never feels like it is in order).